Hello, thank you for taking the time to visit GroovyFuture.com. Our purpose is to collate content from a wide variety of sources that explore technology, policy, legal and business innovations that affect Internet users’ behaviours.
We have structured the site to cover six main themes that we are passionate about:
1. Technology and Policy Innovation
2. Electronic Identities and Age Verification
3. Privacy, Security and Safety
5. Tech Start-ups
6. Digital lives
All of the sections are intimately interwoven and, to varying degrees, co-dependent. We will post content from different sources with competing agendas and the juxtaposition will provide interesting insights into how the narratives about each topic both influence current debates and develop over time, for example:
- Research findings and commentary by industry funded researchers and organisations will be curated and explored alongside findings and commentary from other sources, different parts of the world and different points in time.
- The ‘immediate’ responses by different stakeholders to, for example, changes in privacy settings, will be put side by side with previous narratives about privacy, commercial imperatives, technological innovation, policies, consumer rights, and the socio-political and legal landscape.
Our aim is to make GroovyFuture a space where technology, policy, social and business innovations are mapped and you can contribute, comment, partake in debates and ask questions of contributors…
To find out more about the curators of GroovyFuture click here